A tasty blend of botanicals and electrolytes for ongoing immune health support. Dissolve in 500ml water. Available in Orange & Citrus as well as Blueberry Tangerine.
Need a healthy pick-me-up? Grab some Nuun Immunity! When your body is stressed, hydration and botanicals are crucial for maintaining immune health. Nuun Immunity is a potent blend of electrolytes, anti-inflammatories, and antioxidants that provides total immune system support.
Nuun Immunity gives you a healthier way to support your body’s immune function and fight off seasonal bugs. While ordinary effervescent tablets are high in sugars and artificial additives, Nuun tablets are made with clean botanical ingredients and sweetened with stevia. Just add water to make a mineral-rich drink that will replenish your body’s electrolyte levels, while fighting inflammation and providing an antioxidant boost. Natural support for when you’re under strain or under the weather.
Ingredients: Dextrose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavours, Stevia Leaf Extract, Avocado Oil, Rice Concentrate.
- Each Tablet Contains:
- Calories: 15
- Total Carbohydrates (g): 4g
- Sugars (INCL 2g added sugars): 2g
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene): 450mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 200mg
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol): 10mcg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol): 3mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate): 15mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide): 15mg
- Zinc (as zinc sulfate): 5mg
- Selenium (as selenium rice chelate): 20mcg
- Chloride (as Himalayan sea salt): 40mg
- Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, Himalayan sea salt): 100mg
- Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate): 150mg
- Proprietary Herbal Blend (Elderberry Extract [Sambucus nigra L. fruit)], Organic Ginger Powder [Zingiber ofﬁcinale L.(root)], Organic Turmeric [Curcuma longa (root)], Echinacea purpurea [aerial]): 125mg
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. † Daily Value Not Established. Do not take if pregnant, lactating, on prescribed medication, or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician. Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements.